Gear Aid Revivex Pro Cleaner Instructions
This specialized formula is ideal for all types of dry wear, splash wear, rainwear, soft shell garments, synthetic fleece and insulation. Designed to prepare outerwear for treatment with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) replacement products.
- Gear Aid Revivex Pro Cleaner
Follow instructions on garment care label. If unavailable, use the following guidelines. For cleaning apparel with a waterproof membrane or coating we recommend that you hand wash only. For other types of fabrics, a washing machine (front loading, if possible) can be used, on a gentle or delicate cycle.
- Close all zippers and Velcro tabs.
- Apply Revivex directly to heavily soiled areas.
Note: Hand wash only.
- Add Revivex to bathtub or large container, using the chart below.
- Hand wash in warm water (soak item for 5 minutes) and rinse thoroughly.
- Allow garment to air dry.
Jacket or similar
- Synthetic Cleaner: 1/2oz. (3 capfuls)
- Water: 1 1/2 gal. per item
Sleeping bag or comforter
- Synthetic Cleaner: 1 3/4oz. (9 capfuls)
- Water: 15–20 gal