Tributary 14 HD Self-Bailing Raft
- Tributary rafts are sporty, fun, affordable and built to withstand the rigors of regular river use.
- Designed to easily rig with an oar frame and haul the gear needed for multi-day trips or ditch the oars for a solid paddle crew.
- Construction features include fully welded seams, urethane AIREcells, PVC skin, Leafield™ C7 valves, durable D-rings and incredibly fast self-bailing floors.
- Internal urethane “AIREcell” chambers add durability and make repair fast and easy; access the air chamber by unzipping the external PVC skin.
- Strap-in thwarts sit high in the raft for maximum horsepower and feature the same piano hinge style floor lacing found in all AIRE & Tributary rafts, for adjustable placement.
- Lace in floor bails water quickly for a safe ride.
- Standard package includes two thwarts and repair kit.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Diminishing Tube Diameter:||18"/18"|
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Number of Air Chambers:||7|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||42/2000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||42/2000|
|Number of D-rings:||10|
|Number of Handles:||4|
|Center Compartment Width:||42"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||66"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||68"|
|Warranty:||5 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial|