Tributary Strike Inflatable Kayak
- The Strike's unique hull design makes it a maneuverable whitewater boat, as well as calm-water kayak with excellent tracking.
- Tough PVC-coated nylon outer skin, welded seams and urethane AIREcell bladders add to its durable design.
- The bow and stern are upturned enough to deflect waves in whitewater but not enough to be troublesome in the wind.
- It's been redesigned with a beefier bow and stern, plus new comfortable carrying handles.
- The mesh drain holes shed water quicker and keep debris from entering from underneath.
- 12 sets of inner cargo loops anchor the seats and make great gear tiedown points.
- Comfortable Cheetah Chair, with handy back storage pocket, is adjustable and removable.
- Repair kit included.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Load Capacity:||300 lbs.|
|Number of Air Chambers:||3|
|Valve Type:||Summit II|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||23/1000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||23/1000|
|Number of D-rings:||2|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Center Compartment Width:||16"|
|Warranty:||5 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial|