Watershed Aleutian Deck Bag
- Airtight ZipDry® closure seals out water and guarantees to keep your gear dry.
- RF welded seams ensure waterproof dependability while expedition-grade hardware with reinforced stitching guarantees long-lasting, durable performance.
- Interior pocket with a clear, vinyl window offers a place to secure a map without limiting usability, also works great for your phone.
- Features a mesh water-bottle pocket, bungee rigging with barrel lock, two Elasto-Lok buckles for your bilge pump and multiple attachment points.
- Includes a plastic stiffener insert that serves to "dome up" the top of the bag.
- Size: 19.5"H x 14.5"W x 4"D (tapers to 14.5" x 13.5"), 700 cu. In, 11.5 liters.
- Named after the Aleutian Islands, an Alaskan archipelago that separates the Bering Sea from the Pacific Ocean.
The bag comes with a plastic stiffener inside the bag that serves to "dome up" the top of the bag. Here is how to install it: 1. Fold end-to-end, like a taco. 2. Insert the stiffener into the bag, toward the far end, past the clear window. 3. Spread ends of the stiffener so they're pointing toward the bottom of the bag. 4. Press the ends out toward the outside edges of the bag.
|Volume:||700 cu. in.|
|Filled & Rolled Dimensions:||19.5|
|Material:||UV-Resistant polyurethane-coated nylon|
|Closure System:||ZipDry® seal|