Werner Kalliste Carbon Paddle
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Curved dihedral blade face reduces "flutter" and enhances maneuverability, helping you smoothly link strokes.
- The oval-shaped carbon fiber shaft provides a comfortable, secure grip with a light swing weight.
- Werner's exclusive Smart-View™ adjustable ferrule gives you a convenient two-piece paddle that looks and feels like a one-piece.
- The Smart-View system lets you quickly and easily adjust the offset, or feather angle, of your paddle in 15 degree increments with right- or left-hand control.
- To keep your Smart-View Ferrule working properly, after each use take the paddle apart and rinse both parts of the ferrule thoroughly with fresh water. Store the two parts of the paddle with the blades up. And NEVER use a lubricant on the ferrule; that will collect debris.
- Small diameter shafts are available and recommended for paddlers whose hand (from the base of the palm to the tip of the middle finger) measures 6 1/2" or smaller.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Dichloromethane, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
Care and maintenance: Adjustable ferrules are built with fine tolerances for a precise fit. Sand, silt or salt left inside the ferrule will interfere with adjustability. After each use, take the paddle apart and thoroughly rinse the ferrule with warm water. Dry before reassembling.
|Blade Material:||Carbon, foam core|
|Blade Size:||16.5 cm W x 52 cm L (6.5" W x 20.5" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||643 sq cm / 99.7 sq in|
|Shaft Shape:||Straight or Bent|
|Feather:||Adjustable SmartView ferrule 0-75 degrees|
|Breakdown:||Yes - 2 pieces|
|Control:||Right or left hand|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||Yes|
|Weight:||Straight Shaft is 22.5 oz (634 g)|
|Weight:||Bent Shaft is 25.25 oz (712 g)|