Werner Powerhouse Carbon Paddle
- 30 degree blade offset balances solid bracing with reduced wind resistance.
- Werner's exclusive Neutral Bent Shaft option positions your hands for the best balance, comfort and control, helping reduce discomfort in your wrists and arms.
- Carbon fiber blade and shaft construction gives you the lightest swing weight while providing outstanding durability.
- Larger blades are ideal for well-conditioned paddlers who love to run big rivers and creeks.
- Balanced blade design is smooth and powerful from catch to release.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Blade Material:||Carbon fiber|
|Blade Size:||20 cm W x 48 cm L (7.9" W x 18.9" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||720 sq cm / 11.6 sq in|
|Shaft Material:||Straight Shaft is Fiberglass, Bent Shaft is Carbon|
|Shaft Shape:||Straight or Bent|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||No|
|Weight:||Straight Shaft is 34 oz (964 g)|
|Weight:||Bent Shaft is 36.5 oz (1035 g)|