Frame Instructions: Cat Fish Frame
Cat Fish Frame Components:
- Lay out the frame parts as shown in the image above. Place the yokes upside down with the narrow end up.
- Attach the Universal Seat Mounts to the center of the cross bar and raised seat bar.
- Install the U-bolts on the inner yoke LoPro fittings. Add the washers and the nuts, leaving them loose. Slide the two inner side rails in through the U-bolts, then tighten the nuts.
- Turn the yoke right side up so that the inner rails are supporting the frame. Follow step 2 with the outer rails.
- Set the seat, foot and cross bars in place and add the U-bolts. If any of the bars need to be repositioned it may be necessary to remove the U-bolts to make adjustments.
- Add seats and oar mounts.
- Check to be sure that all of the U-bolts are tight. Periodically check the tightness of all nuts and seat bolts.