NRS 12' Revolution Thwart - Closeout
On Sale: $175.00
$250.00 You Save 30%
Item: 85101.01 | Product Details »
- Adding another thwart provides spots for more paddlers and extra flotation for your raft.
- The NRS BAT™ (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easlily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame (this thwart comes with two unbreakable battens and the thwart side patch, boat side patch not included).
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valve guarantees simple, reliable inflation and deflation.
- Built with the same quality materials and workmanship as your NRS inflatable boat.
|Dimensions:||10.5" Dia x 32" L|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||Urethane|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||31/1680|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Cleans Easily
- Dries Easily
Comments about NRS 12' Revolution Thwart - Closeout:
I ordered the wrong size first. Then I got a call from NRS and talked to them and they sent the right size in time for my river trip. Thanks alot
- Was this a gift?:
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS 12' Revolution Thwart - Closeout
Q:Will these fit the NRS 13.5' Revolution?Asked on 9/10/2012 by Eppy
A:No. The Osprey 135 has a 36" long thwart. This one is 32" long.Answered on 9/11/2012 by Clyde from NRS