NRS 12' - 13.5' Osprey Thwart & Closeout
Item: 85123.01 | Product Description »
On Sale: $175.00
$250.00 You Save 30%
- Adding another thwart provides spots for more paddlers and extra flotation for your raft.
- The NRS BAT™ (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easlily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame (this thwart comes with two unbreakable battens and the thwart side patches, boat side patches not included).
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valve guarantees simple, reliable inflation and deflation.
- Built with the same quality materials and workmanship as your NRS inflatable boat.
|Diameter:||10" Dia x 35" L|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||Urethane|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||31/1680|
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS 12' - 13.5' Osprey Thwart & Closeout
Q:Will this work with a 13' Revolution? Looking to add a 3rd thwart.Asked on 8/31/2013 by David from Durango
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- All Parts Included
- Fits well
Comments about NRS 12' & 13.5' Osprey Thwart - Closeout:
This is a factory extra thwart. Fits just like it should. I purchased this for a third row in my Osprey for paddle trips.
- Was this a gift?: