Igloo Marine Ultra 162 Quart Cooler
Item: 70881.02 | Product Description »
- Ultratherm insulation in the body and lid provide excellent cold retention.
- Extra ultraviolet inhibitors retard sun damage, greatly extending the life of the cooler.
- The "Hybrid" latch is stainless steel in the hinge portion and plastic in the snap area for longer life and a secure closure.
- The hinges are made with Pebax® resin, an impact-resistant, highly-flexible, temperature- and chemical-resistant material.
- Refrigerator-quality interior resists odors and stains, making clean up a snap.
- The one-piece lid is strong enough to double as a seat, easily holding 300 pounds (pad sold separately).
- Holds up to 258 12-ounce beverage cans and lets a 2-liter bottle stand upright.
- The deep removable food tray gives you ample dry storage capacity.
- Nautical rope and non-slip wood handles are sturdy and comfortable.
- Bottom skid runners allow you to slide the cooler without harming the bottom.
- A drain plug threaded to fit a garden hose makes draining the cooler much easier.
- A measuring tape molded on the lid rounds out the list of features.
|Material:||Exterior - polyethylene, interior - polypropylene|
|External Dimensions:||44" L x 19" W x 21.25" H|
|Internal Dimensions:||38.5" L x 14.75" W x 15.75" H|
|Cooler Volume:||162 qt|
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Igloo Marine Ultra 162 Quart Cooler
Q:Will this fit in an E-140?Asked on 7/18/2014 by curious
A:It will be a very snug fit and may rub against the tubes. If I were using it in that boat I'd add some wear patch material on the inside of the tubes.Answered on 7/22/2014 by Clyde from NRS