- The Seat Mount attaches securely to the crossbar with LoPro U-bolt hardware.
- Use NRS Adjustable Cooler or Dry Box Mounts (sold separately) to adjust the cooler or dry box height to fit the Seat Mount. Alternatively, you can weld tabs on an aluminum dry box.
- The Mount uses four 2" diameter spacers to protect your cooler or dry box lid from the seat bolt heads.
- The Mount places the bottom of the spacers (top of your cooler or dry box) 6" above the center of the crossbar the Mount is attached to.
- Measure to make sure this 6" rise allows your cooler or dry box to be supported above your raft floor or cataraft frame. If you need a different rise, contact us for more options.
- Since the Flip Seat Mount puts you higher than if your seat was on a Seat Bar, the NRS 10" Oar Mounts, Item # 1283, are the best oar mounts to use with it.
- Two sets of bolt holes accommodate both Low-Back and High-Back Drain-Hole Seats (sold separately).
- A tie-down strap with quick release buckle for securing the Mount to the back crossbar is included.
|Material:||1-5/8" 6061-T6 Anodized Aluminum Frame Pipe|
Row in style and comfort when seated over your cooler or dry box. The NRS Frame Flip Seat Mount supports a padded raft seat and tilts forward out of the way to access the cooler or box beneath.