NRS Backwater Wetshoes
- High-top, low profile design provides maximum warmth and protection during long days in the water.
- Durable 3 mm ToughTex™ Neoprene insulation through the instep and front of ankle.
- 3 mm Airprene around the sides and back of the ankle provide slight ventilation and breathability.
- Gusset-backed side-entry zipper makes the Backwater easy to slip on, whether you're barefoot or wearing a wetsock.
- Anatomically shaped toe box lets your toes move freely for superior comfort all day.
- Custom NRS non-marking rubber compound delivers maximum wet traction.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Weight:||Size 10 are 1.875 lbs|
|Material Upper:||3 mm ToughTex™ Neoprene and 3 mm breathable Airprene|
|Sole:||3 mm rubber|
|Insole:||5 mm neoprene|
|Shim:||2 mm plastic shim|
|Closure System:||Ankle zipper|
Women please order one size smaller than your women's sizing
Whole sizes only
1/2 sizes order one size larger