Cataract Oar Counterbalance Sleeves
Item: 77304.01 | Product Details »
- This river tool is fully adjustable and will enable you to offset the weight of the oar outside your oarlocks.
- You can custom adjust these weights for multiple rowers, personal preferences, or for different rowing conditions.
- They will definitely save some wear and tear on the arms over the course of a long day (or week) on the water.
- Sleeves are secured to the oar with three 1/4"-20 x 1/2" length nylon pan head screws.
- Ideal for oars longer than nine feet.
You don't have to know rocket science to row a boat, but it helps to have gear made by a company who does. Cataract shafts are made with the same filament wound glass/carbon/epoxy composite technology used by the aerospace industry. These oars perform like no others, translating muscle energy into stroke power more effectively than other oars, giving you the ultimate in oar responsiveness.