- Made of tough drop-stitch PVC material, the Clearwater inflates to a very rigid 9 psi, creating a stout 17-foot drift boat. You can inflate the floor up to 15 psi for the best performance with heavier loads in rough water.
- The self-bailing inflatable hull handles rocks and shallow water like a raft while tracking as stealthily as a traditional drift boat.
- You can easily disassemble the modular frame and roll up the deflated hull for convenient transport and storage.
- The Clearwater stows readily in a garage, car or small aircraft, or you can ship it UPS to your next fishing destination.
- High rocker in the bow and stern shorten the waterline for superior tracking and anchoring while helping the boat ride over waves.
- The Clearwater's three-chamber design ensures it will keep floating and rowing even if one air chamber is compromised.
- Casting stations in the bow and stern feature swiveling angler seats, diamond plate decks and thigh hooks with stripping baskets for secure, comfortable casting in smooth or rough water.
- A rigid transom in the stern allows you to attach a small outboard motor.
- A padded rowing seat and adjustable foot bar ensure all-day comfort for the oarsman.
- An integrated pulley system lets the oarsman operate the anchor from the rowing seat.
- A heavy-duty rub rail on the gunwales protects high-wear areas.
- 3" stainless steel D-rings at the bow provide handy tie-off points and let you winch the Clearwater onto a trailer.
- 5 Year retail warranty, 3 year commercial.
|Center Line Length:||17'|
|Folded Boat Dimensions:||49" L x 26" W x 16" T|
|Weight (total with frame):||330 lbs.|
|Weight (hull only):||135 lbs.|
|Load Capacity:||1,000 pounds of people and gear. Exceeding this will interfere with the self-bailing feature|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC Drop-Stitch|
|Warranty:||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|
The NRS Clearwater Drifter is one of the biggest technological advances in river fishing since fiberglass rods. Combining the time-tested design of a drift boat with the utility of a raft, the inflatable, self-bailing Clearwater gives anglers an amazingly versatile and resilient rowing craft for pursuing fish. Made of tough dropstitch PVC material, the Clearwater inflates to a very rigid 9 psi, creating a stout framed dory that handles rocks and shallow water like a raft while tracking as steathily as a traditional drift boat. Its short waterline ensures it anchors well, turns on a dime and rows swiftly, and the break-down frame provides first-class casting stations for two anglers and a comfortable, powerful rowing position for the guide. When disassembled, the Clearwater stows easily in a garage, car or small aircraft, or you can ship it UPS to your next fishing destination.
If you're a river fisherman looking for an edge, you need to consider the NRS Clearwater Drifter. This revolutionary inflatable fishing boat combines the time-tested design of a drift boat with the rugged utility of a self-bailing raft.