NRS Women's Flux Drytop - Closeout
On Sale: $227.50
$324.95 You Save 30%
Item: 22516.03 | Product Details »
- 4-layer Eclipse fabric, with its proprietary waterproof-breathable barrier and Nanosphere® DWR finish lock water out while letting moisture escape.
- The supple polyester microfiber shell allows frictionless paddling with superior resistance to puncture and abrasion.
- The Flux's action-cut design provides superior comfort and freedom of movement.
- Waterproof-breathable HyproTex™ inner skirt and 5" double-pull waist mate with your sprayskirt to keep you and your kayak's cockpit dry.
- Tough latex neck and wrist gaskets snug to the skin for a waterproof seal.
- GlideSkin™ coating inside the self-draining punch-through neoprene neck overcuff adds next-to-skin comfort.
- Stretchy polyurethane overcuffs with hook-and-loop closures secure the sleeves and protect the wrist gaskets.
|Neck Closure:||Latex gasket with neoprene volcano-style overcuff|
|Wrist Closure:||Latex gaskets with polyurethane overcuffs|
|Waist System:||Double-pull hook-and-loop closure|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||Yes|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||Yes|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure at the natural waist; above the hip bones, across the navel.
- Hips: With feet together, measure around the widest part of the hips, across the fullest point of the buttocks.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Really like the fabric, it feel very "soft"
- Wears Out Quickly
Comments about NRS Women's Flux Drytop:
I thought I'd give NRS Flux a try as I liked the colour/stye. Initially, I loved it, the fit was great, the fabric was soft and breathable. The drytop felt a lot of agile compared to the other tops I've owned in the past.
Unfortunately, after just 3 wear (purchased at the end of March), the velcro tab on the the tunnel came undone and started peeling. The velcro was still attached to the tunnel, but the glue didn't hold, and part of the tab was separated from the tunnel. NRS was unable to provide me with a replacement as I am in Canada, which I understand, but I was told this the separation is a common problem.
I understand wear and tear happens, but am disappointed that it's already happening after such little use. The first time was on a lake, the top was above the water the entire time. The second and third wear was on a class 1, while taking pictures of a group of students.
To be honest, this could be easily repaired and is minor in grand-scheme of things that could go wrong with a drytop. I just question the overall durability - how it would hold up once I get splashed and submerged, and what other repairs would I have to put in the near future.
- Chest Size:
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: