NRS Extreme Drysuit
Item: 22523.03 | Product Details »
- Heavy-duty TIZIP® MasterSeal waterproof men's relief zipper lets you answer nature's call without having to take off the suit.
- Our 3-layer TriTon™ fabric is highly breathable and 100% waterproof.
- Tough 70 denier nylon fabric, with additional layers of the material on seat and legs, is ready to battle every rock, stick and thorn you encounter.
- Heavy-duty, flexible TIZIP® MasterSeal waterproof chest zipper opens up wide for easy entry.
- Entry and relief zippers are covered with hook-and-loop sealed flaps for extra protection.
- Durable latex neck gasket, wrist gaskets, and socks keep water out.
- Adjustable polyurethane-coated spandex overcuffs at the neck, wrists and ankles protect latex gaskets and seal over footwear and gloves.
- Reflective taping on the arms provide increased visibility in low light conditions.
- Webbing buckle-closure waist belt allows for a more custom fit.
|Material:||70-denier, 3 layer TriTon™|
|Neck Closure:||Latex gasket with adjustable hook-and-loop|
|Wrist Closure:||Latex gaskets with adjustable hook-and-loop overcuffs|
|Waist System:||Buckle-closure waist belt|
|Ankle Closures:||Adjustable hook-and-loop|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||Yes|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||Yes|
|Latex Ankle Gaskets:||No|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline, allowing tape measure to sit comfortably.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.
This video explains how to properly put on an NRS drysuit.
Replacing a drysuit zipper is not DIY, and it's a very expensive repair. Preventative care, such as like regularly cleaning and lubricating drysuit zipper teeth, will help preserve zipper health. Also, using good techniques to roll and fold the drysuit for transportation to and from the water will help prevent fatal damage. In this instructional video, NRS Repairs guru Josh Gile goes over all the tips for ensuring that the zipper will last the life of your drysuit.
You May Also Like:
On Sale: NRS Cross-4 Wetshoe - Closeout