NRS Men's Crux Drysuit - Closeout
Item: 22533.01 | Product Description »
On Sale: $739.95
$989.95 You Save 25%
- 4-layer Eclipse fabric, with its proprietary waterproof-breathable barrier and Nanosphere® DWR finish lock water out while letting moisture escape.
- The supple polyester microfiber shell allows frictionless paddling with superior resistance to puncture and abrasion.
- The overskirt, with its 5" wide neoprene band and double-pull hook-and-loop closure fits over your sprayskirt tunnel to complete a watertight seal.
- Attached drysocks are made from the same 125 denier Eclipse fabric. The seams are taped inside and out for extra durability.
- We've included a wide heavy-duty YKK® waterproof relief zipper so you can answer nature's call without having to strip out of the suit.
- Top quality latex wrist and neck gaskets seal water out.
- The heavy-duty YKK waterproof entry zipper allows easy entrance and is covered with a hook-and-loop sealed flap for extra protection.
- Volcano-style self-draining punch-through neoprene neck overcuff protects the tough latex neck gasket.
- Stretchy polyurethane overcuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop closures on the wrists and ankles protect the latex wrist gaskets and Eclipse socks.
- Single-seam legs eliminate wear points and improve mobility.
- Cordura® fabric reinforces the seat while the knees are protected with an additional layer of Eclipse fabric for rugged protection in high-wear areas.
|Neck Closure:||Latex gasket with neoprene volcano-style overcuff|
|Wrist Closure:||Latex gaskets with adjustable hook-and-loop overcuffs|
|Waist System:||Overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop adjustment|
|Ankle Closures:||Adjustable hook-and-loop|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||Yes|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||Yes|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline, allowing tape measure to sit comfortably.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.
This video explains how to properly put on an NRS drysuit.
Replacing a drysuit zipper is not DIY, and it's a very expensive repair. Preventative care, such as like regularly cleaning and lubricating drysuit zipper teeth, will help preserve zipper health. Also, using good techniques to roll and fold the drysuit for transportation to and from the water will help prevent fatal damage.In this instructional video, NRS Repairs guru Josh Gile goes over all the tips for ensuring that the zipper will last the life of your drysuit.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Men's Crux Drysuit
Q:What type of warranty does it have?Asked on 2/24/2014 by Tom M
A:Tom, our Rock Solid Guarantee will give you confidence in NRS products. Take a look - http://www.nrs.com/guarantee.aspAnswered on 2/25/2014 by Clyde from NRS
- NRS Men's Crux Drysuit
Q:Are the socks built into the suit, or are there ankle gaskets?Asked on 2/19/2014 by cold feet
A:It has fabric socks of the same 4-layer Eclipse material that's in the body of the suit.Answered on 2/19/2014 by Clyde from NRS
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- This Is My First Drysuit
- Zippers Stiff When Cold
Comments about NRS Men's Crux Drysuit:
Only flat water so far. Much quieter than my semi-dry top in cold temps. Goes on easier, like skirts, in warmer temps. Prepping for Tuckerman's Inferno Pentathalon. Hoping to get in the whitewater real soon.
- Was this a gift?: