Kokatat Women's Polartec Power Dry Liner
Item: 11501.02 | Product Description »
- Four-way-stretch Polartec Power Dry material keeps you warm and transports moisture away from your skin so you can paddle in comfort all day.
- The soft velour interior feels great against your skin.
- The paddling-specific design and durable jersey facing enable smooth layering with outer layers such as drysuits and dry tops.
- A front entry zipper makes this union suit easy to put on and take off, and the zip flap and chin guard keep the zipper from rubbing.
- The convenient, comfortable women's relief zipper lets you answer nature's call without removing the liner.
- Articulated for comfort and unrestricted movement.
- Flat-stitched seams for rugged durability and next-to-skin comfort.
|Fabric:||4-way stretch Polartec® Power Dry®|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure at the natural waist; above the hip bones, across the navel.
- Hips: With feet together, measure around the widest part of the hips, across the fullest point of the buttocks.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Dries Quickly
- Relief Zipper Warmth And
- Retains Body Heat
- Casual Wear
- Snow Shoeing Kayaking
- Under Clothes
Comments about Kokatat Women's Polartec Power Dry Liner:
Oh boy, do I want to write a rave review for the Kokatat Women's Polartec Power Dry Liner that I received as a gift. Despite the fact that it was purchased for me for wearing under my kayak dry suit, I have had the opportunity to wear it snow shoeing under my ski suit. Why this hasn't been marketed for ski activities, I don't know but I can tell you that I am so comfortable, warm and dry with it on. I have worn a polyester spandex wicking shirt under the Dry Liner and then a turtleneck and then my snowsuit and I am guaranteed warmth when I am snow shoeing. Buying this Kokotat Women's Polartec Power Dry Liner years ago would have saved me bundles on all the long underwear I have purchased. Another great feature is that even though I have produced sweat while wearing the Kokatat Women's Polartec Power Dry Liner, it doesn't hold a smell at all. It isn't as easy with all the warm clothes I wear to utilize the great outdoors to relieve myself but the female relief zipper has made my outdoor experience WAY easier! I have even been wearing it around the house when it's cold. I love this suit and am looking forward to trying it under my dry suit on the water.
- Feels true to size
- Gear Usage:
- Cold Weather Living, Water Sports, Winter Sports
- Was this a gift?: