Kokatat Women's Polartec Power Dry Liner
Item: 11501.02 | Product Description »
- Four-way-stretch Polartec Power Dry material keeps you warm and transports moisture away from your skin so you can paddle in comfort all day.
- The soft velour interior feels great against your skin.
- The paddling-specific design and durable jersey facing enable smooth layering with outer layers such as drysuits and dry tops.
- A front entry zipper makes this union suit easy to put on and take off, and the zip flap and chin guard keep the zipper from rubbing.
- The convenient, comfortable women's relief zipper lets you answer nature's call without removing the liner.
- Articulated for comfort and unrestricted movement.
- Flat-stitched seams for rugged durability and next-to-skin comfort.
|Fabric:||4-way stretch Polartec® Power Dry®|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure at the natural waist; above the hip bones, across the navel.
- Hips: With feet together, measure around the widest part of the hips, across the fullest point of the buttocks.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Kokatat Women's Polartec Power Dry Liner
Q:How would this work under splash gear in big cold rapids?Asked on 8/15/2014 by ali from moab, utah
A:Splash gear won't prevent the entry of water as well as a drysuit. It's likely that any cold water that does enter will cause the nice, warm fleece to be cold, soggy fleece. Sure, your splash gear could act as a bit of a wind break, but you'd likely wish you had a drysuit instead.
It may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird: it would be a jolly sight harder for it to learn to fly while remaining an egg. We are like eggs at present. And you cannot go on indefinitely being just an ordinary, decent egg. We must be hatched or go bad. - CS LewisAnswered on 8/15/2014 by Anonymous
A:Ali, a fleece garment like this provides insulation by trapping warm air in its weave. If you have it inside a drysuit or drytop/dry pant combo it will help keep you warm. If you don't have it protected and it gets soaked in the rapid, it loses most of its insulating value.Answered on 8/15/2014 by Clyde from NRS
- Kokatat Women's Polartec Power Dry Liner
Q:could you please explain the zipper(s) system on this liner? Is there a horizontal drop-seat zipper in the rear, similar to the Kokatat Women's Dry Suit?Asked on 6/19/2014 by Dede from Montana
A:no there is no drop-seat zipper
it is a long zipper between the legs, much more praticle then a drop seat
I have one and love it
but note they are a bit short- I am 5'0'' and have a size medium
it fit me right into the ''crouch'', therefore someonetaller might find it too short shoulder to ''crouch''
hope this can help you
DeniseAnswered on 6/19/2014 by Anonymous
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Dries Quickly
- Relief Zipper Warmth And
- Retains Body Heat
- Casual Wear
- Snow Shoeing Kayaking
- Under Clothes
Comments about Kokatat Women's Polartec Power Dry Liner:
Oh boy, do I want to write a rave review for the Kokatat Women's Polartec Power Dry Liner that I received as a gift. Despite the fact that it was purchased for me for wearing under my kayak dry suit, I have had the opportunity to wear it snow shoeing under my ski suit. Why this hasn't been marketed for ski activities, I don't know but I can tell you that I am so comfortable, warm and dry with it on. I have worn a polyester spandex wicking shirt under the Dry Liner and then a turtleneck and then my snowsuit and I am guaranteed warmth when I am snow shoeing. Buying this Kokotat Women's Polartec Power Dry Liner years ago would have saved me bundles on all the long underwear I have purchased. Another great feature is that even though I have produced sweat while wearing the Kokatat Women's Polartec Power Dry Liner, it doesn't hold a smell at all. It isn't as easy with all the warm clothes I wear to utilize the great outdoors to relieve myself but the female relief zipper has made my outdoor experience WAY easier! I have even been wearing it around the house when it's cold. I love this suit and am looking forward to trying it under my dry suit on the water.
- Feels true to size
- Gear Usage:
- Cold Weather Living, Water Sports, Winter Sports
- Was this a gift?: