- Easy to install kit includes 24' of 1/4" bungee, 14 nylon lacing eyelets, and 28 3/4" bolts and rubber-coated well nuts.
- Rounded lacing eyelets are nice looking and cut down on abrasion on your rigging.
- Holes in eyelets are 1 3/8", center-to-center.
- Stainless bolts and rubber coated well nuts protect against rust and damage. These are intended to be mounted on the deck of a kayak. For securing float bags in an open canoe, use the Screw Mounted Tie-Down Kit, Item # 2095.
- Easy to use instructions for installation included with the Deck Rigging Kit.
Having storage and gear attachment points on your decked sea or touring kayak is an important part of organizing gear you want close at hand. The NRS Kayak Deck Rigging Kit comes with the lacing eyelets, bungee cord and mounting hardware you need to expand your rigging or outfit a boat that doesn't have this vital accessory feature. In this video the NRS Repairs crew demonstrates how easy it is to install this simple-to-use kit.