Chaco Men's Flip Vibe Sandals
Item: 34005.02 | Product Description »
On Sale: $49.95–$56.00
$70.00 You Save 20% - 29%
- The Vibram® TC-1 rubber outsole has good grip for outdoor terrain and it's non-marking for your interior explorations.
- The polyester webbing is soft against the skin and dries quickly for comfort.
- The LUVSEAT midsole aligns the foot for maximum performance and foot health.
- LUVSEAT has been awarded the Seal of Acceptance of the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA). This seal identifies products that are manufactured with comfort, health and safety in mind.
- If you've never Chaco-ed you'll be amazed at how the supportive footbed contributes to a more efficient stride and leaves your feet more relaxed at the end of a long day's tramping.
- If you're an old Chaco hand, your feet will say, "Ah, we're home!"
|Upper Material:||Polyester webbing with a nylon toe post|
|Sole:||Vibram® TC-1 rubber|
Made with durable webbing straps, Chaco's LUVSEAT footbed, and a high-traction Vibram outsole, the Flip Vibe is the ultimate adventure flip.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with <span>AnswerBox</span>.
- Chaco Men's Flip Vibe Sandals
Q:can I get this product in their M width, Thanks..Paul TorvikAsked on 2/18/2014 by Paul from Whangarei, New Zealand
A:Paul, this Flip only comes in their "Regular" width.Answered on 2/18/2014 by Clyde from NRS
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Arch Support
- Great with Jeans
Comments about <em>Chaco Men's Flip Vibe Sandals</em>:
This is my third pair. First ones I had three years and wore everyday. Unfortunately left them in hotel. Bought another pair and lost one in NC river. They my seem pricey for a simple flip-flop but they are very comfortable and virtually bulletproof. Only complaint would be is this last pair is a little snugger than the first two. Still like them though.
- Feels half size too small
- Feels true to width