Yakima Boa Bike Rack
Item: 62577.01 | Product Details »
- The pivoting wheeltray lets you fit a bike to any crossbar spread between 32" and 50".
- The aerodynamic design of the fork block minimizes wind resistance.
- Your bike's fork attaches quickly and easily to the lockable skewer (SKS Locks sold seperately).
- The Boa works well with most bikes and with disc brake equipped models.
- Multiple bikes can be carried on most mounting systems, plan on approximately 12 inches of crossbar space per bike.
Use the Yakima Fit Guide to determine what products work best for your particular vehicle.
So you bike, and you want a rack, but you're not sure: Roof rack? Trailer hitch?
Show us any car-driving, outdoor-loving person and we'll wager he or she has a storage problem. And if they don't, then they're probably not taking as many friends and family along for the ride as they could.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Install
- Easy To Use
Comments about Yakima Boa Bike Rack:
These installed with ease on our existing Yakima roof rack. Putting any extra weight or drag on a Prius is problematic, and these were the best choice to travel our bikes.
Service and delivery comments:
All good in getting them timely and in good shape.
- Was this a gift?:
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Yakima Boa Bike Rack
Q:Will this work on subaru factory rack crossbars?Asked on 5/18/2013 by klf
A:Please use the Yakima Fit List to see if it will fit your vehicle - http://www.nrsweb.com/shop/product.asp?pfid=YAKIMA&pdeptid=1968Answered on 5/18/2013 by Clyde from NRS