Astral Ronny Fisher Fishing PFD
Item: 40090.01 | Product Description »
- The Ronny Fisher's Thin-Vent™ back panel works comfortably with any raft or kayak seat, including recreational kayak seats with higher backs.
- A ventilation channel in the 1/2" foam back panel lets heat and moisture escape for greater comfort.
- Sculpted, ergonomic PE foam panels fit comfortably and securely while being easy on the environment.
- Two flip-down pockets provide excellent working platforms for organizing and changing tackle.
- Two zippered pockets hold the gear every fisherman needs close at hand. One of the pockets even expands to hold your favorite beverage!
- The tool organizer holds pliers, line clips, etc., and multiple attachment points let you tether gear you don't want to lose.
- An accessory lash tab provides a secure location for attaching a rescue knife.
- A stow-away hood provides handy protection when the weather turns foul. No need to stop fishing!
- Soft mesh liner provides ventilation and next-to-skin comfort.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Reflective detailing helps keep you visible in low-light conditions.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||500-denier Cordura®|
|Lining:||200-denier high-tenacity nylon and polyester mesh|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
With the Astral Ronny Fisher Life Jacket Astral turns its renowned life jacket design expertise to fishing. All the bells and whistles the fisherman needs, plus a thin back that accommodates any kind of kayak or raft seat.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
Choosing a life jacket, or personal flotation device (PFD), that fits well for all-day wearing comfort is one of the most important water safety decisions you make. In this video we show you how to tighten the straps to ensure the jacket won't ride up when you're in the water. When deciding on a life jacket, wear it around the shop for a while to be sure it's all-day comfortable. Then, be sure to always wear it when you're on the water!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Allows Adequate Motion
- Comfortable in kayak seat
- Pockets Not Too Large
Comments about Astral Ronny Fisher Fishing PFD:
I have recently begun kayaking and was concerned about the range of motion needed compared to my PFD's I have used in the past. This one os comfortable which makes it very likely that I will always wear it when on the water. I love the bright color (lime green). It may not be fashionable, but I am visible.
Service and delivery comments:
Prompt delivery just as expected.
- Was this a gift?: