NRS Wild River Tube
Item: 70001.02 | Product Details »
- Sturdy non-removable mesh floor provides extra security and support.
- Tough 28-gauge PVC inner bladder inflates and deflates through a reliable Boston-style valve.
- The outer cover has an abrasion- and puncture-resistant PVC-coated 1000 denier nylon bottom. A hook-and-loop closure flap covers the single valve.
- The upper part of the cover is 840 denier nylon, that's smooth against the skin.
- There are two padded handles to hang onto if the ride gets bumpy and a stainless D-ring for tying two Tubes together, or for hitching on a cooler caboose.
|Material:||28-guage PVC air chamber, with upper covered in 840-denier nylon and the bottom in PVC-coated 1000 denier nylon|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Clean
- Easy to Fill
- Easy To Use
Comments about NRS Wild River Tube:
A little spend but we'll worth it. Great for river tubing.. Bought everyone one in the family one.
- Was this a gift?:
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Wild River Tube
Do I need a pump to fill this up at the put in?
Thanks, DarcyAsked on 6/26/2016 by darjo from durango, CO
A:Yes, you do need a pump. We used the same battery-powered pump that we use to fill up our camping mattress.Answered on 6/26/2016 by Anonymous
A:Yes, it's equipped with a "Boston valve" which is a larger opening than what you'll find on an air mattress or a toy. I'd just get the foot pump, you won't need an electric. A foot pump will inflate both chambers (it has two) with minimal effort in only a few minutes. Much easier than a toy. When you're done with the tube and ready to stow it, unscrew the larger part of the Boston valve (not the smaller opening through which you inflate it) and you can decompress the tube in about thirty seconds. Wash off any dirt, let it dry, you're good to go. They are great tubes.
Sent from my iPadAnswered on 6/26/2016 by Anonymous