NRS Baron 6 Inflatable SUP Board
Item: 86099.02 | Product Description »
- The big, stable Baron 6 gives you a sturdy platform for river running, touring, fitness paddling and even SUP yoga.
- With 358 liters of air volume, the 6-inch-thick Baron 6 is our highest-volume board, providing optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 275 lbs.
- Inflates to a rock-hard 15 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then rolls up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- Three removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your board for tracking and turning to suit the water you're riding.
- Heavy-duty PVC construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- The diamond-textured foam deck pad gives you a non-slip surface for excellent riding control.
- Nylon fins flex to absorb impacts without breaking.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying.
- Webbing handles up front and on the tail help you hold onto the board during a swim.
- Three stainless D-rings give you attachment points for gear and a leash.
- The Baron 6 comes with a handy carry/storage backpack, interchangeable fins, pressure gauge, high-pressure pump, Leafield valve adapter and a repair kit.
- There's always room in your home or car for an inflatable SUP from NRS. Throw it on your back, in the car or on an airplane, and you're on your way to your next adventure.
- 3-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
- Repair kit included.
|Paddler Size:||up to 275 lbs.|
|Dimensions:||11' 4" L x 36" W x 6" D|
|Carry Dimensions:||32" L x 17" W x 7" D|
|Deck Surface:||88" L x 27" W - Grippy Foam Pad|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Number of D-rings:||6|
|Number of Handles:||3|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|
Proper inflation is key to getting the best performance from your inflatable SUP board. Learn how to operate the valve and how to use a pressure gauge to ensure the board reaches, but does not exceed, optimal pressure as you pump.
Removable, interchangeable fins add versatility and convenience to your NRS inflatable SUP board. You can select your fin setup to suit whatever kind of paddling you want to do, from ocean surfing to fitness touring to river running. Installing the fins on your stand up paddleboard is quick and easy. Just follow these simple instructions.
Inflatable SUP boards are fun to paddle, easy to store and simple to transport. However, it's important to know how to properly fold your inflatable SUP so that the fin plates aren't damaged from bending. In this Quick Tips video, we show you the best way to fold your board for transport and storage.
One of the advantages of inflatable SUP boards is that they're easy to transport to and from the water. Following these simple suggestions will ensure that your board always makes it where you're going safe and sound.
Proper cleaning and maintenance will help prolong the life of your inflatable SUP board. Learn how to wash your SUP, protect it from UV light and repair common valve problems from the experts at NRS.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Baron 6 Inflatable SUP Board
I'm wanting to get a SUP - all purpose use, flat water, rivers, etc... I am 6 ft 195lb male. I figure my dog would probably ride with me sometimes. She's about 80lb. I'm new to SUPing but am an experienced ww canoeist and rafter.
Looking through the boards it looked like the Baron 6 was a good choice but wanted to confirm with folks who know the game better than me. Any thing else I should consider?
michaelAsked on 6/16/2015 by Japhy Ryder from Portland, OR
A:Michael, I think that's a good choice for you. The thickness will give the buoyancy you need and the width makes it more stable when you, and your dog, are starting to master SUP!Answered on 6/17/2015 by Clyde from NRS
- NRS Baron 6 Inflatable SUP Board
Q:How long does this board take to fully inflateAsked on 6/10/2015 by Jake from Aurora IL
A:Inflating it with the Super Pump that comes with it, it'll take about 10 minutes. You can speed that up, or at least take some of the work out of the job, by using a battery-powered pump to initially add the main volume, then bring it up to full pressure with the Super Pump.Answered on 6/10/2015 by Clyde from NRS