Tributary 9.5 HD Self-Bailing Rafts
Item: 87103.03 | Product Description »
- Now with a sporty new look and beefier 42 oz./2000 denier PVC material.
- The single thwart installs with cam straps and adjusts to give paddlers secure positioning in the boat. Or you can leave the thwart out and install a small rowing frame.
- An optional second adjustable thwart can be added for more support, or to brace a third paddler in the stern.
- Full diameter tube throughout the boat, along with 7 piece ends creates a more efficient raft by allowing the bow and stern rise to be more gradual.
- The welded PVC outer shell seams and the internal urethane bladders are the foundation of this highly durable self-bailing raft.
- Zippered tubes allow easy access to the urethane bladders in case repairs are needed.
- A four chamber design gives added safety in case of emergencies.
- Repair Kit Included.
|Number of Thwarts:||1|
|Number of Air Chambers:||4|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - B7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||42/2000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||42/2000|
|Number of D-rings:||10|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Center Compartment Width:||27"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||48"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||50"|
|Warranty:||5 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial|
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Tributary 9.5 HD Self-Bailing Rafts
Q:How much is an additional thwart. I assume it cams in like the one that comes with the boat?
ScottAsked on 2/12/2015 by scott from Colorado
A:Scott, the thwart is $159.00. We don't stock it; give us a call to order, 800.635.5202. The thwarts strap into the floor lacing.Answered on 2/12/2015 by Clyde from NRS