Tributary 9.5 HD Self-Bailing Rafts
Item: 87103.03 | Product Details »
- Now with a sporty new look and beefier 42 oz./2000 denier PVC material.
- The single thwart installs with cam straps and adjusts to give paddlers secure positioning in the boat. Or you can leave the thwart out and install a small rowing frame.
- An optional second adjustable thwart can be added for more support, or to brace a third paddler in the stern.
- Seven panel ends, with slightly diminishing tube diameters, creates a more efficient raft by allowing the bow and stern rise to be more gradual.
- The welded PVC outer shell seams and the internal urethane bladders are the foundation of this highly durable self-bailing raft.
- Zippered tubes allow easy access to the urethane bladders in case repairs are needed.
- Repair Kit Included.
|Diminishing Tube Diameter:||17"/17"|
|Number of Thwarts:||1|
|Number of Air Chambers:||4|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - B7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||42/2000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||42/2000|
|Number of D-rings:||10|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Center Compartment Width:||27.5"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||48"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||50"|
|Warranty:||5 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial|
AIRE, featuring our all new Tributary line up! Not every boater is on the river 50-plus days a year, like guides and professionals who need well-built boats that can take a beating year after year. Chances are you wont put your own boat through those kinds of paces, but you still, of course, want a high quality craft. This is why we created the Tributary line. Made from high quality materials using designs proven in big water.