NRS Alley Cat Frame - 72"W x 88"L
Item: 92051.03 | Product Details »
- The cooler or dry box you carry can also serve as a seat for a passenger.
- The completely adjustable and adaptable NRS frame system lets you rearrange pieces to suit your needs.
- Place the cooler/dry box in the front or back of the frame. Brace your feet against the yoke, or use the foot bar if you don't have a passenger.
- There is 37" of space between the lower side rails.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts. Now made in stronger, lighter hot-forged aluminum alloy.
- NRS Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Frame includes: Four Side Rails, two 72" Yokes, Foot Bar, Universal Seat Mount, two Cross Bars, set of Adjustable Cooler Mounts, High-Back Drain-Hole Seat and pair of 6" Oar Mounts.
- Seat bars now use the Universal Seat Mount for attaching the padded seats. Create your rower's seat bar for the High-Back Drain-Hole Seat by U-bolting the Universal Seat Mount to the cross bar. This allows you to precisely set the location of the seat and the seat angle.
- NRS Cataraft Yokes place the center of the lower side rails 10" below the center of the top side rail. Generally they work best on NRS River Cats, Kodiak Cats and other manufacturer's cat tubes 24" or larger in diameter. Measure the depth of your inside D-rings to see if this is your best choice. For cats with smaller diameter tubes, the Sport Cat Frame (# 92072.03) is an excellent choice.
|Frame Type:||Cataraft Frames|
|Dimensions:||72" W x 88" L|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|