Cooler, Drybox and Cargo Floor not included.
NRS Universal Frame - 66"W x 108"L
Item: 92064.03 | Product Details »
- The frame comes with Standard Drop Rails and 66" crossbars. This combination allows you to position the frame to give the same distance between your cat tubes as you get with our 72" yoke frames.
- The 108" side rails are made in two sections (72" and 36"), using our Breakdown Side Rail Adapters. This makes shipping cheaper and flying a frame into remote areas feasible.
- Removing the Drop Rails and using the 72" sections of the side rails, you can create Bighorn I, Compact Outfitter, Longhorn-type raft frames. By adding some components you can also make a Fishing Frame.
- The adjustable foot pegs on the Deluxe Foot Bar position your feet for superior bracing and control.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts. Now made in stronger, lighter hot-forged aluminum alloy.
- NRS Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Universal Frame comes with: two 108" breakdown side rails, two 68" standard drop rails, six 72" cross bars, Universal Seat Mount, deluxe foot bar, high-back drain-hole seat, 6" oar mounts, four 9' straps, eight strap slides
- Seat bars now use the Universal Seat Mount for attaching the padded seats. Create your rower's seat bar for the High-Back Drain-Hole Seat by U-bolting the Universal Seat Mount to one of the cross bars. This allows you to precisely set the location of the seat and the seat angle.
|Frame Type:||Universal Frames|
|Dimensions:||66" W x 108" L|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Universal Frame - 66"W x 108"L
Q:Hi, I've got a set of 14 foot NRS cat tubes. 25". With this frame, will I have enough width to put a 36" wide dry box and 36" wide cooler between the tubes and also be able to use the mesh floor that you sell? If I request some minor spec changes to the frame, is their an additional charge? Thanks! -BradAsked on 10/2/2016 by FloatR from Calgary, AB