NRS Rear Thigh Hook
Item: 93025.02 | Product Description »
- Enjoy drift-boat-style fly fishing from your raft!
- The Rear Thigh Hook attaches to a crossbar or cataraft yoke with the NRS LoPro™ Frame Fitting for easy installation and adjustment.
- You can change the bar's angle to fit the height of most anglers with just a couple of turns of a wrench.
- Pair the Rear Thigh Hook with an NRS Casting Platform, Item #93040.03 or #93041.03, to give the fisherman in your raft the most solid and supportive casting position available.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting, just went high tech! Now made in drop-forged aluminum alloy; it's stronger and 25% lighter. Better product, same price... NRS innovation.
|Dimensions:||19" H center-to-center, 15.5" inside hook width|
|Material:||1-5/8" 6061-T6 Anodized Aluminum Frame Pipe|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about NRS Rear Thigh Hook:
I have a NRS Fish Cat and needed a secure point for front location. I have used the full bar and found it to cumbersome. I bought and installed the Rear Thigh hook on the front bar where the floor attaches and it works very well.
- Was this a gift?:
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Rear Thigh Hook
Q:How well does this work without a rear casting platform? Would the hook be too high with a inflatable bottom raftAsked on 2/20/2016 by Eaff
A:If your raft has a firm inflatable floor that you can stand up on and cast from, then you don't need the casting platform. Our raft has a firm floor that inflates to 8psi or more and is about as firm as an inflatable stand up paddle board. The rear thigh hook works really well in our configuration.
- AnAnswered on 2/25/2016 by Anonymous
A:You're going to be standing 4"-5" lower than if you were standing on the platform. The upright on the hook is 19" center-to-center of the frame pipe. You can calculate that from your particular boat.Answered on 2/20/2016 by Clyde from NRS