NRS Raft Stern Frame Anchor System for Frames with Forged LoPros
Item: 93081.02 | Product Description »
- Important Note when ordering: In 2014 we've changed the design of the LoPro Frame Fitting. Which Anchor System you need depends on whether you have the older or newer design.
- The older cast aluminum LoPro Frame Fittings have "NRS" molded into the top of the LoPro. The newer hot-forged aluminum LoPros, have "NRS Forged" stamped into the top.
- If you have new hot-forged LoPros, this is the system you should order. If you have the older cast LoPros, order Item # 93081.01.
- The Anchor Control System with the Rope Jamb Cleat is conveniently located near the rower for easy anchoring.
- The Anchor Mast attaches to the end of the Stern Seat Bar. If you don't have a stern seat, call us for other mounting options.
- The anchor and anchor rope are not included.
- We recommend 3/8" polypropylene rope, Item # 45012.01.
|Photo Note:||This item will have the new hot-forged LoPros, Item #91028.02. New photos coming soon.|
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Raft Stern Frame Anchor System for Frames with Forged LoPros
Q:Hi, I'm curious about mounting options if I don't have a stern frame. I have the skid guard frame on my Aire Puma and don't plan to have a stern frame. I want to keep the low profile skid guard frame and have the raft geared for 2 people. Is there any way to still utilize this anchor system? Thanks!Asked on 5/20/2014 by Maxx from United States
A:Maxx, it would be possible to attach the Remote Bracket w/ the jamb cleat, and the Intermediate Pulley to the curved pipe sections on the front and back of the Skidguard Frame, but you've got to have something at the stern of the boat to attach the Anchor Mast. You could get a pair of the Stern Rails, Item # 90022.02 and a piece of frame pipe, wouldn't have to have a seat back there. If you do decide to go that way, be sure to take a measurement from the center of the back curved section to the center of the back tube panel. You'll probably need custom length stern rails. Give us a call, 800.635.5202, to firm up the pieces and to place the order.Answered on 5/20/2014 by Clyde from NRS