Werner Kalliste Carbon Paddle
Item: 75500.02 | Product Details »
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Curved dihedral blade face reduces "flutter" and enhances maneuverability, helping you smoothly link strokes.
- The oval-shaped carbon fiber shaft provides a comfortable, secure grip with a light swing weight.
- Werner's exclusive Smart-View™ adjustable ferrule gives you a convenient two-piece paddle that looks and feels like a one-piece.
- The Smart-View system lets you quickly and easily adjust the offset, or feather angle, of your paddle in 15 degree increments with right- or left-hand control.
- To keep your Smart-View Ferrule working properly, after each use take the paddle apart and rinse both parts of the ferrule thoroughly with fresh water. Store the two parts of the paddle with the blades up. And NEVER use a lubricant on the ferrule; that will collect debris.
- Small diameter shafts are available and recommended for paddlers whose hand (from the base of the palm to the tip of the middle finger) measures 6 1/2" or smaller.
Care and maintenance: Adjustable ferrules are built with fine tolerances for a precise fit. Sand, silt or salt left inside the ferrule will interfere with adjustability. After each use, take the paddle apart and thoroughly rinse the ferrule with warm water. Dry before reassembling.
|Blade Material:||Carbon, foam core|
|Blade Size:||16.5 cm W x 52 cm L (6.5" W x 20.5" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||643 sq cm / 99.7 sq in|
|Feather:||Adjustable SmartView ferrule 0-75 degrees|
|Breakdown:||Yes - 2 pieces|
|Control:||Right or left hand|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||Yes|
|Weight:||220 is 24 oz (680 g)|
The Kalliste has our most advanced blade designs for an exceptionally light buoyant feel on the water. The smooth back face offers a quiet entrance into and exit from the water that make paddling all day long feel effortless. Ultimate performance with an exceptionally light, buoyant and quiet feel on the water. Award winning mid-size, low angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers. Optimized flex and strength. Choose our carbon blend Straight or carbon weave Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter. The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes. Dihedral allows for smooth forward and directional paddling. Smooth back face allows for a quieter catch and effortless exit of the stroke. Dynel edges protect the paddle from the rigors of the touring environment.
Werner's patented Adjustable Ferrule System is a break-through and innovative design that is now standard on all Performance Core, Performance and Premium Touring models. This elegant and easy to use design has a precise fit that adds performance and long life, that wont loosen up over time.