Werner Shuna Carbon Paddle - Bent
Item: 75535.02 | Product Description »
- Werner's exclusive Neutral Bent Shaft positions your hands for the best balance, comfort and control, helping reduce discomfort in your wrists and arms.
- Great for skilled, average-strength kayakers looking for an efficient, easy-to-handle high-angle paddle.
- Carbon fiber continuous-weave blades for exceptional strength-to-weight ratio and long-lasting durability.
- Curved dihedral blade face reduces "flutter" and enhances maneuverability, helping you smoothly link strokes.
- The Smart-View system lets you quickly and easily adjust the offset, or feather angle, of your paddle in 15 degree increments with right- or left-hand control.
Small shaft option is available. To know if you need a small diameter shaft, measure your hand from the base of the palm to the tip of your middle finger. If your measurement is 6 1/4" or smaller you should try a small shaft. You can also print the "Shaft Diameter Print Out" in the Links section and use it to measure your hand.
|Blade Size:||18.25cm W x 46cm L (7.1" W x 18.1" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||615 sq cm / 95 sq in|
|Feather:||Adjustable SmartView ferrule 0-75 degrees|
|Control:||Right or left hand|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||Yes|
|Paddle Weight:||210 is 29.75 oz / 843 g|
|Application:||Touring - high angle|
Werner's patented Adjustable Ferrule System is a break-through and innovative design that is now standard on all Performance Core, Performance and Premium Touring models. This elegant and easy to use design has a precise fit that adds performance and long life, that wont loosen up over time.