Werner Tybee CF IM Paddle
Item: 75550.02 | Product Description »
- High angle design direct from the Performance line is the best if you like using a faster cadence.
- Carbon reinforced nylon blades are versatile and easy to use during advanced maneuvers or all around touring.
- An asymmetrical dihedral blade design reduces blade flutter for a more stable stroke with less fatigue.
- Premium shaft is smooth, comfortable and durable and available in both standard or small diameter.
- Werner's exclusive Smart-View™ adjustable ferrule gives you a convenient two-piece paddle that looks and feels like a one-piece.
- The Smart-View system lets you quickly and easily adjust the offset, or feather angle, of your paddle in 15 degree increments with right- or left-hand control.
- Small diameter shafts are available and recommended for paddlers whose hand (from the base of the palm to the tip of the middle finger) measures 6 1/2" or smaller.
|Blade Material:||Carbon-reinforced nylon|
|Blade Size:||18.25 cm W x 43 cm L (7" W x 17" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||608 sq cm / 94 sq in|
|Shaft Material:||Fiberglass/carbon blend|
|Feather:||Adjustable SmartView ferrule 0-75 degrees|
|Breakdown:||Yes - 2 pieces|
|Control:||Right or left hand|
|Weight:||210 is 33.5 oz (950 g)|
Werner's patented Adjustable Ferrule System is a break-through and innovative design that is now standard on all Performance Core, Performance and Premium Touring models. This elegant and easy to use design has a precise fit that adds performance and long life, that wont loosen up over time.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Comfortable Shaft
- Good Control
- Minimizes Fatigue
- Advanced Paddling Techniques
- Day Trips
- River Running
Comments about Werner Tybee CF IM Paddle:
LIGHTWEIGHT, REDUCES ARM FATIGUE. OPTIONAL SMALL SHAFT FOR
- Was this a gift?:
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Werner Tybee CF IM Paddle
Q:Although I plan to upgrade my boat in the next year or so, I currently have a 13' recreational kayak 28" wide. I use an old fiberglass/carbon paddle (with a cool turtle print on the blades) and am used to the 240 cm length. I mostly paddle lakes for a 7 - 10 mile daily workout and the highest speed I can maintain. What style would be best for me and is it possible to get a 240 cm length?Asked on 3/19/2013 by NJKayaker
A:The paddling you describe normally matches a high-angle paddling style, with a full-size blade. Werner's high-angle paddles, like the Tybee, come in a maximum 230 cm length. Take a look at these two online resources for helping pick a paddle; then call us, 800.635.5202 with any questions:
http://www.nrsweb.com/shop/product.asp?pfid=WERNER&pdeptid=1646#Answered on 3/19/2013 by Clyde from NRS