Werner Tybee CF IM Paddle
Item: 75550.02 | Product Details »
- High angle design direct from the Performance line is the best if you like using a faster cadence.
- Carbon reinforced nylon blades are versatile and easy to use during advanced maneuvers or all around touring.
- An asymmetrical dihedral blade design reduces blade flutter for a more stable stroke with less fatigue.
- Premium shaft is smooth, comfortable and durable and available in both standard or small diameter.
- Werner's exclusive Smart-View™ adjustable ferrule gives you a convenient two-piece paddle that looks and feels like a one-piece.
- The Smart-View system lets you quickly and easily adjust the offset, or feather angle, of your paddle in 15 degree increments with right- or left-hand control.
- To keep your Smart-View Ferrule working properly, after each use take the paddle apart and rinse both parts of the ferrule thoroughly with fresh water. Store the two parts of the paddle with the blades up. And NEVER use a lubricant on the ferrule; that will collect debris.
|Blade Material:||Carbon-reinforced nylon|
|Blade Size:||18.25 cm W x 43 cm L (7" W x 17" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||608 sq cm / 94 sq in|
|Shaft Material:||Fiberglass/carbon blend|
|Feather:||Adjustable SmartView ferrule 0-75 degrees|
|Breakdown:||Yes - 2 pieces|
|Control:||Right or left hand|
|Weight:||210 is 33.5 oz (950 g)|
Werner's patented Adjustable Ferrule System is a break-through and innovative design that is now standard on all Performance Core, Performance and Premium Touring models. This elegant and easy to use design has a precise fit that adds performance and long life, that wont loosen up over time.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Comfortable Shaft
- Good Control
- Minimizes Fatigue
- Advanced Paddling Techniques
- Day Trips
- River Running
Comments about Werner Tybee CF IM Paddle:
LIGHTWEIGHT, REDUCES ARM FATIGUE. OPTIONAL SMALL SHAFT FOR
- Was this a gift?:
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Werner Tybee CF IM Paddle
Q:Although I plan to upgrade my boat in the next year or so, I currently have a 13' recreational kayak 28" wide. I use an old fiberglass/carbon paddle (with a cool turtle print on the blades) and am used to the 240 cm length. I mostly paddle lakes for a 7 - 10 mile daily workout and the highest speed I can maintain. What style would be best for me and is it possible to get a 240 cm length?Asked on 3/19/2013 by NJKayaker
A:The paddling you describe normally matches a high-angle paddling style, with a full-size blade. Werner's high-angle paddles, like the Tybee, come in a maximum 230 cm length. Take a look at these two online resources for helping pick a paddle; then call us, 800.635.5202 with any questions:
http://www.nrsweb.com/shop/product.asp?pfid=WERNER&pdeptid=1646#Answered on 3/19/2013 by Clyde from NRS