How to Install NRS MaverIK Foot Braces
- Foot braces set
- (2) Keepers Footpad
- (2) Keepers Rail
- (2) Foot Brace Pocket Patch
- (2) Foot Brace Loop Patch
- Pint of Clifton Adhesive
- Roller Rasp or Pro Roller
- Toluene or Rubbing Alcohol
- 150–180 Grit Sandpaper
- Lint-free towel
- With boat inflated, determine the positioning of the patches: Standard positioning aligns the top of the plastic rail with the bottom of the 1-1/2" overlap of material.
- Clean the gluing area thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or Toluene.
- Trace the outline of the positioned patches with a pencil.
- Buff inside the outline with sandpaper, to remove the shine from the material's surface. Patches are pre-buffed.
- Deflate boat. Follow standard gluing procedures included with the adhesive.
Clifton Hypalon® Adhesive Instructions