Wetsuit & Drysuit Instructions
Wetsuit & Drysuit Shampoo is used to clean:
- Wetshoes, gloves and other watersports gear
Wetsuit & Drysuit Shampoo is a complete, scientifically balanced maintenance system for all neoprene and watersports gear. Ideal for wet suites, dry suits, boots & gloves, fishing waders, orthopedic supports, lycra body suits and more. Regular cleaning leaves neoprene articles free of organic residue, chlorine, and salt deposits. Chlorine-removing agents and conditioners help prevent premature aging and oxidization.
Bathtub or Container Cleaning:
- Mix 2 inner capfuls of shampoo (1/2 oz.) per gallon of cold or warm water.
- Wash by hand with kneading motion.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Air dry
- Use full strength on heavily soiled areas.
- Work shampoo in with fingertips.
- Rinse thoroughly with cold or warm water.
Always rinse thoroughly in fresh water!