From river beta to fish tales and all the characters you meet along the way, the Nomad Adventure Fly Fishing Journal gives anglers a safe, waterproof place to record every detail of their fly fishing adventure.
- Pre-printed entry logs help you remember every detail from basic logistics and local beta to weather and water conditions to fish species, size and type of fly used.
- Features 26 days worth of Daily Entry Logs.
- Each daily log includes a front and back page lined for additional notes and observations.
- Spiral top-bound notebook features 5"x7" waterproof paper.
- Durable front and back covers for extra protection.
- Printed using recycled materials and soy-based inks.