NRS 14' River Cataraft
Frame system and straps sold separately.
- Please note that the frame is sold separately from the cataraft tubes. The image shows a 72" W x 120" L frame on a set of 14' River Cataraft tubes.
- NRS "cats" are designed for extraordinary performance, agility and stability, whether transporting passengers and gear or sport boating.
- Precisely sized continuous-curve tubes enhance capacity, ride and maneuverability.
- 25" tube diameters keep you floating high and manuevering swiftly, even under heavy loads.
- Extended wear patches on the tops of the tubes allow for frames up to 11' long.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes.
- 16 2" stainless steel D-rings provide a bombproof anchor system for your frame.
- Three air chambers in each tube give you maximum security in emergency situations.
- 10-year retail warranty, 6-year commercial.
- Repair kit included.
|Number of Air Chambers:||6|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||Pennel Orca|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||41/1100|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||48/1670|
|Weight/Denier of Wear Patch Material:||41/1100|
|Number of D-rings:||16|
|Number of Handles:||6|
|Maximum Frame Length:||132"|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 6 Years Commercial|