No cockpit, no problem! With the NRS Women's Explorer Semi-Dry Suit, female rafters and stand-up paddlers can stay warm and dry without the added bulk of an unnecessary double tunnel found on standard kayaking dry suits.
- EclipseLT™ fabric for dependable dryness, breathability and durability.
- The punch-through neoprene GlideSkin™ neck seal is a less restrictive alternative to latex that keeps most water out, giving recreational paddlers a comfortable, dry seal.
- Back-entry YKK® Aquaseal® zipper eliminates pressure points on the front, improves flexibility, reduces stress on the zipper and is refreshingly easy to take on and off without assistance.
- Latex gaskets at the wrists with polyurethane-coated spandex overcuffs.
- Heavy-duty YKK® Aquaseal® drop-seat relief zipper, with protective flap cover.
- Single-seam legs eliminate wear points and improve mobility.
- High-wear areas reinforced with an additional layer of EclipseLT fabric.
- Features fabric socks, buckle-closure waist belt and reflective tape for low-light conditions.
- Semi-dry suits are a great choice for flat-water kayakers, stand-up paddlers and canoeists, as well as for rafters on moderate rivers with low consequences.