NRS 1" Loop Straps
Item: 60005.01 | Product Details »
- These tie-down straps are a two-piece system. Each piece has a loop at one end.
- Simply thread each end through its loop around your raft frame, roof rack bar or other object, then pull tight. Now you're ready to secure your gear.
- The buckle end is 1' long, and the tail piece accounts for the remaining footage.
- Comes in three convenient lengths for tying down dry boxes, coolers, kayaks, canoes and other boating gear.
- 1" polypropylene boasts a lashing capacity of 1,500 pounds.
- Our proprietary UV-resistant treatment provides long-term durability in the sunny outdoors.
- Two center-mounted stainless-steel springs give our cam buckle a stronger, more secure grip on the webbing.
- The overall length of each NRS loop strap is woven right into the webbing, so there's never any guesswork when choosing the right size for the job.
- A waterproof 1" x 3" tag near the buckle gives you a place to record your name and contact information.
|Lashing Capacity:||1,500 lbs.|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Oar Tethers
On Sale: NRS Buckle Bumper for 1" Straps
On Sale: Strap Slides
On Sale: NRS 1" HD Tie-Down Straps
On Sale: NRS 1" Color Coded Tie-Down Straps
On Sale: NRS J-Hook Tie-Down Straps