NRS Pike Fishing Inflatable Kayak
Item: 84050.01 | Product Details »
- Rugged PVC construction holds up to the harshest environments
- 4" thick, high-pressure insert on the self-bailing floor creates a flat, rigid platform.
- Stern compartment is sized for your milk crate or tackle bag.
- Three accessory mounts give you options for rod holders, fish finders and camera booms.
- Multiple D-rings and bungee rigging for securing tackle and gear.
- Includes removable fins, adjustable seat, repair kit and carry bag.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
Enjoy all the features of the best fishing kayaks in a compact, convenient package with the NRS Pike Fishing IK. Throw it in your rig, head to the water, air it up and go after that trophy.
One of the great things about inflatable rafts, catarafts, kayaks and SUP boards is that when not in use they can be deflated, taking up very little storage space. In this video the NRS Repairs crew gives you the tips and techniques to minimize stress on seams and material while they're being folded and tucked away.
- DO NOT put bolts in the glued-on Scotty Mount Pads unless attaching Scotty accessories. Putting bolts in without the accessories, or using longer bolts, can puncture the Pike's tubes. That is not a covered warranty.
|Rolled dimensions in storage bag:||~14" diameter x 32" length|
|Weight of tubes, floor insert and seat:||46 lbs|
|Number of Thwarts:||0|
|Number of Air Chambers:||3|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC Drop-Stitch|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||48/2000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||48/2000|
|Number of D-rings:||32|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Center Compartment Width:||17"|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|