NRS MaverIK I Inflatable Kayak
Item: 86015.01 | Product Details »
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Shorter waterline and high rocker angles make this boat quick and responsive, while 11" tubes and a 35.5" width make it stable enough for beginners, as well as big water.
- Folds compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- Self-bailing floor lets you leave that coffee can at home.
- The inflatable thwart seat is glued in for reliable, stable comfort.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- 10-year retail warranty, 6-year commercial.
One of the great things about inflatable rafts, catarafts, kayaks and SUP boards is that when not in use they can be deflated, taking up very little storage space. In this video the NRS Repairs crew gives you the tips and techniques to minimize stress on seams and material while they're being folded and tucked away.
|Number of Thwarts:||1|
|Number of Air Chambers:||4|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||Pennel Orca|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||41/1100|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||41/1100|
|Number of D-rings:||1|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 6 Years Commercial|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Havoc Livery Helmet