NRS Navigator Paddling Suit
Item: 22535.02 | Product Details »
- As an alternative to conventional drysuits, the Navigator Paddling Suit features a GlideSkin™ neoprene volcano-style neck gasket in place of latex, which still keeps most water out but is more comfortable for long days and extended tours.
- Latex wrist gaskets keep your sleeves completely dry while paddling and rolling. And stretchy polyurethane overcuffs protect the gaskets.
- 4-layer Eclipse fabric, with its proprietary waterproof-breathable barrier and Nanosphere® DWR finish locks water out while letting moisture escape.
- The supple polyester microfiber shell allows friction-free paddling with superior resistance to puncture and abrasion.
- Heavy-duty, flexible TIZIP® MasterSeal entry and relief zippers provide a dependable dry seal. For extra protection, hook-and-loop sealed flaps cover the zippers.
- We've moved the entry zipper to the back, across the shoulders. This eliminates pressure points on the front of the suit, while improving flexibility and reducing stress on the zipper.
- The back-zipper entry makes putting the suit on easy. Just step inside, put your arms through the sleeves, and then pull the neck gasket over your head. The zipper can be opened and closed without assistance.
- Unzip the splashproof quarter-zip neck for extra ventilation or zip it up to cut the windchill.
- The perforated face shield blocks wind and spray without restricting air flow. It's lined with soft fleece for comfort, and the offset zipper stays out of your way, whether closed or open.
- The overskirt, with its 5" wide neoprene band and double-pull hook-and-loop closure, fits over your sprayskirt tunnel to complete a watertight seal.
- Eclipse fabric drysocks give you waterproof-breathable comfort and slide easily into wetsocks.
- Wide seam taping throughout the suit adds extra durability.
- The self-draining hood has three draw-cord adjustments for a custom fit.
- Two convenient splashproof, zippered sleeve pockets hold those small essentials (sunscreen, chapstick or car keys), and the large, splashproof, dual-entry zippered kangaroo pocket can stow larger items like your camera or baggie of trail mix.
- Single-seam legs eliminate wear points.
- An additional layer of Eclipse material on seat and legs protects these high-wear areas.
- Reflective tape on the arms increases your visibility in low-light situations.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Weight:||Large 3.65 lbs|
|Neck Closure:||GlideSkin™ gasket|
|Wrist Closure:||Latex gaskets with polyurethane overcuffs|
|Waist System:||Overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop adjustment|
|Ankle Closures:||Adjustable hook-and-loop|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||No|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||Yes|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline, allowing tape measure to sit comfortably.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.