NRS Men's Pivot Drysuit
Item: 22536.01 | Product Details »
- The back-zipper entry makes putting the suit on easy. Just step inside, put your arms through the sleeves, and then pull the neck gasket over your head. The zipper can be opened and closed without assistance.
- 4-layer Eclipse™ fabric, with its proprietary waterproof-breathable barrier and Nanosphere® DWR finish lock water out while letting moisture escape.
- The supple polyester microfiber shell allows frictionless paddling with superior resistance to puncture and abrasion.
- The overskirt, with its 5" wide neoprene band and double-pull hook-and-loop closure, fits over your sprayskirt tunnel to complete a watertight seal.
- Attached drysocks are made from the same 125 denier Eclipse fabric. The seams are taped on the inside of the socks, with double taping in the toe and heel area for extra durability.
- We've included a wide heavy-duty TIZIP MasterSeal waterproof relief zipper, with protective flap cover, so you can answer nature's call without having to strip out of the suit.
- Top quality latex wrist and neck gaskets seal water out.
- Volcano-style self-draining punch-through neoprene neck overcuff protects the tough latex neck gasket.
- Volcano-style neoprene cuffs are also on the wrists and ankles to protect the latex wrist gaskets and Eclipse socks.
- Single-seam legs eliminate wear points and improve mobility.
- An additional layer of Eclipse fabric on seat and legs gives rugged protection in high-wear areas.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
The back-zipper entry makes putting the suit on easy. Just step inside, put your arms through the sleeves, and then pull the neck gasket over your head. The zipper can be opened and closed without assistance.
Putting on a drysuit can be tricky for first-timers, but its quite easy once youve learned the proper method. In this video, we demonstrate how to put on the NRS Crux Drysuit, but the basic methods are the same for nearly all kayaking dry suits. We also show you how to zip up the waterproof zipper to keep you dry when paddling or rafting, as well as how to deal with long hair when putting on a drysuit.
|Weight:||Large 3.45 lbs|
|Neck Closure:||Latex gasket with neoprene volcano-style overcuff|
|Wrist Closure:||Latex gaskets with adjustable hook-and-loop overcuffs|
|Waist System:||Overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop adjustment|
|Ankle Closures:||Adjustable hook-and-loop|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||Yes|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||Yes|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline, allowing tape measure to sit comfortably.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Maverick Gloves - Closeout