NRS Women's Pivot Drysuit
Item: 22537.01 | Product Details »
- Back-entry TIZIP® MasterSeal zipper, eliminates pressure points on the front, improves flexibility and reduces stress on the zipper, while also making it refreshingly easy to take on and off without assistance.
- 4-layer Eclipse™ fabric, with its proprietary waterproof-breathable barrier and Nanosphere® DWR finish lock water out while letting moisture escape.
- The supple polyester microfiber shell has superior resistance to puncture and abrasion and allows frictionless paddling.
- 5" wide neoprene band overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop closure fits over your sprayskirt tunnel to complete a watertight seal.
- Double seam taping in the toe and heel adds extra durability to the Eclipse fabric drysocks.
- Features a heavy-duty TIZIP MasterSeal waterproof dropseat relief zipper, with protective flap cover.
- Volcano-style self-draining punch-through neoprene neck and wrist overcuffs protect the top-quality latex gaskets.
- Stretchy polyurethane overcuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop closures on the ankles protect the Eclipse socks.
- Single-seam legs eliminate wear points and improve mobility and seat and legs are reinforced with an additional layer of Eclipse fabric.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. This product can expose you to Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
The NRS Women's Pivot Drysuit is purpose-built for female paddlers featuring a dropseat relief zipper and a sleek, back-entry design that eliminates bulk on the front for all-day waterproof comfort. Waterproof breathable 4-layer Eclipse fabric locks water out and the supple polyester microfiber shell delivers superior resistance to puncture and abrasion. 5" wide neoprene band overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop closure fits over your sprayskirt tunnel to complete a watertight seal. Neoprene neck and wrist overcuffs protect the latex gaskets and adjustable hook-and-loop polyurethane overcuffs protect the Eclipse fabric socks. Single-seam legs eliminate wear points. Features TIZIP waterproof zippers, a small splashproof chest pocket and reinforced seat and legs.
Putting on a drysuit can be tricky for first-timers, but its quite easy once youve learned the proper method. In this video, we demonstrate how to put on the NRS Crux Drysuit, but the basic methods are the same for nearly all kayaking dry suits. We also show you how to zip up the waterproof zipper to keep you dry when paddling or rafting, as well as how to deal with long hair when putting on a drysuit.
|Neck Closure:||Latex gasket with neoprene volcano-style overcuff|
|Wrist Closure:||Latex gaskets with adjustable hook-and-loop overcuffs|
|Waist System:||Overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop adjustment|
|Ankle Closures:||Adjustable hook-and-loop|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||Yes|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||Yes|
|Relief Zipper:||Yes - Dropseat|
|Size||Height||Weight (lbs)||Bust||Waist||Hips||Numeric Size|
|XL||5'9"-6'0"||175-210||38"-42"||35"-39"||42"-46"||12 - 14|
|XXL||5'11"-6'2"||200-220||41"-43"||38"-41"||44"-48"||16 - 18|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure at the natural waist; above the hip bones, across the navel.
- Hips: With feet together, measure around the widest part of the hips, across the fullest point of the buttocks.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Toaster Mitts - Closeout