Paddlers looking to ditch the bulk up front will appreciate the improved comfort and mobility of back-entry drysuits. The Kokatat Men's Icon Drysuit combines progressive drysuit design with next-level GORE-TEX®Pro construction.
- Extremely rugged and breathable, the next level of GORE-TEX® PRO material delivers uncompromised waterproof protection, premium comfort and maximum freedom of movement.
- Latex neck gasket with punch through neoprene collar.
- Latex wrist gaskets with neoprene overcuffs.
- Back-entry design with nylon waterproof zippers for increased comfort and mobility.
- Double-pull outer skirt with hook-and-loop compatible neoprene grips your sprayskirt for a water-tight seal.
- Features a nylon front relief zipper with a protective flap.
- GORE-TEX® Pro Dry Socks with adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs.
- One self-draining, zippered chest pocket with an integrated key lanyard.
- Every Kokatat suit is 100% fill tested and guaranteed to be dry.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which
are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or
other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »