NRS HydroSkin Gloves - Closeout
On Sale: $15.95
$39.95 You Save 60%
Item: 25014.01 | Product Details »
- Great for those in-between-weather paddles, or for when the air's warm but the water's cold (or vice versa).
- The 0.5 mm neoprene core layer insulates and protects without adding too much bulk.
- The PowerSpan™ exterior stretches in four directions, allowing unrestricted use of your most important paddling equipment - your hands.
- The ThermalPlush™ inner lining increases insulation, repels moisture and dries quickly for added comfort.
- GripCote texture on the palm and fingers provides a better grip and added durability.
- A water-repellent coating helps the gloves shed water, reducing evaporative cooling.
- Titanium laminate adhesive reflects heat back in toward your hands making these gloves warmer than standard neoprene gloves of the same thickness.
- An adjustable hook-and-loop strap secures the glove at the wrist and keeps out debris.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. This product can expose you to Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Material:||0.5 mm HydroSkin®|
|Seams:||Single needle with high tenacity thread|
|Palm Material:||GripCote™ texture|
|Wrist Closure:||Adjustable hook-and-loop strap|
|3XS||2 1/2"||5 1/2"|
|M||3 1/2"||7 1/2"|
|L||3 3/4"||7 3/4"|
|XXL||4 1/2"||8 1/2"|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS HydroSkin 0.5 Wetsocks
On Sale: NRS Freestyle Wetshoe
On Sale: NRS Maxim Gloves - Closeout
On Sale: NRS Rapid Gloves - Closeout
On Sale: NRS Men's HydroSkin Gloves