Gear Aid Aquaseal+NEO Contact Cement for Neoprene
Item: 33504.02 | Product Details »
- Cures strong and flexible in only 10 minutes, so it's great for in-field repairs.
- Bonds to all types of neoprene gear -- wetsuits, gloves, booties, sprayskirts, waders and more.
- Can also patch dry wear, latex gaskets and other water-sports gear.
- Apply a coat to high wear areas to protect against abrasion.
- Remains flexible and elastic when dry, so it won't restrict mobility.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
- NEO Contact Cement cures from moisture in the air. To prevent hardening of the unused portion in the can, keep the lid closed as much as possible. You can store the tightly closed can in a ziplock bag, in the freezer, between uses to prolong useable life.