Gear Aid Aquaseal+NEO Contact Cement for Neoprene
Item: 33504.02 | Product Details »
- Cures strong and flexible in only 10 minutes, so it's great for in-field repairs.
- Bonds to all types of neoprene gear -- wetsuits, gloves, booties, sprayskirts, waders and more.
- Can also patch dry wear, latex gaskets and other water-sports gear.
- Apply a coat to high wear areas to protect against abrasion.
- Remains flexible and elastic when dry, so it won't restrict mobility.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
Sales on this product are final. It is non-refundable and cannot be returned to us. If you are at all uncertain whether this is the product you need, call 877.677.4327 for our expert advice.
Aquseal NEO, formerly Seal Cement, is a neoprene contact cement by GEAR AID. It is a contact adhesive that can be used to seal gaskets, replace drysuit seals and drysuit gaskets, fix a wetsuit tear, or even reinforce a wetsuit or drysuit seam that's unraveling. Aquaseal NEO dries within 20 minutes, so you can use it waterside for an immediate in field repair you can count on.
Neoprene is used in many types of paddlesports gear -- wetsuits, booties, sprayskirts and wetsocks, to name a few. Since it's usually covered by fabric, it's pretty tough stuff, but wear and tear takes its toll. In this video, we show how to repair neoprene when it gets damaged. Don't throw that gear away; fix it!