- Cures strong and flexible in only 10 minutes, so it's great for in-field repairs.
- Bonds to all types of neoprene gear -- wetsuits, gloves, booties, sprayskirts, waders and more.
- Can also patch dry wear, latex gaskets and other water-sports gear.
- Apply a coat to high wear areas to protect against abrasion.
- Remains flexible and elastic when dry, so it won't restrict mobility.
Sales on this product are final. It is non-refundable and cannot be returned to us. If you are at all uncertain whether this is the product you need, call 877.677.4327 for our expert advice.
Seal Cement is a neoprene contact cement by M Essentials. It is a contact adhesive that can be used to seal gaskets, replace drysuit seals and drysuit gaskets, repair a wetsuit tear, or even reinforce a wetsuit or drysuit seam that's unraveling. Seal Cement dries quickly so you can used it waterside for an immediate in field repair.
Neoprene is used in many types of paddlesports gear -- wetsuits, booties, sprayskirts and wetsocks, to name a few. Since it's usually covered by fabric, it's pretty tough stuff, but wear and tear takes its toll. In this video, we show how to repair neoprene when it gets damaged. Don't throw that gear away; fix it!