The lightweight and portable Katadyn Combi Microfilter features a replaceable activated carbon pre-filter resulting in chemical-free filtering and better-tasting water. Plus, the Combi can attach to a bottle for added convenience wherever clean water is scarce.
- The filter pore size of 0.2 microns (0.0002mm) filters out bacteria ranging in size from 0.2-5 microns and like protozoa (1-15 microns).
- Each filter's microporous structure is combined with impregnated silver to delay the growth of bacteria.
- Ceramic filters can be cleaned (even in the field) and reused several times.
- Suitable for clear to extremely dirty water and made to remove bacteria, Giardia and cryptosporidium.
- A replaceable activated carbon pre-filter effectively prevents bad taste.
- Bottle adapter lets you connect the Combi to your water bottle for convenient refills.
- Quality construction can handle frequent, even daily, use.
- Recommended for small groups (up to three people).