Werner Kids Prodigy 85 Performance Adjustable SUP Paddle
Item: 75904.03 | Product Details »
- The Prodigy is the perfect fit for your steadily growing kids aged 6 to 13.
- Optimized flex and strength, for comfort all day without sacrificing power or confidence.
- The longer, rectangular, slender blade design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch that does not sacrifice blade size and power.
- The volume of the buoyant, fiberglass blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Dihedral blade shape sheds water equally off both edges of the blade for smooth and stable forward paddling.
- Ten degree blade-to-shaft offset is suited to fast forward paddling, but is still an excellent choice for the junior ripper in the surf.
- Enhanced ABS palm grip is designed for maximum control and greater durability.
- The LeverLock® Adjustment System is perfect for those who move between touring and surfing, and will work as the child grows. 16" of adjustability will fit kids between 3'8 and 5'.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Titanium Dioxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BpA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
- Care and maintenance: Adjustable ferrules are built with fine tolerances for a precise fit. Sand, silt or salt left inside the ferrule will interfere with adjustability. After each use, take the paddle apart and thoroughly rinse the ferrule with warm water. Dry before reassembling.
|Adjustable:||Ranges from 54" to 70", easily fitting paddlers from 3'8" - 5' tall|
|Blade Size:||16.5 cm W x 45.1 cm L (6.5" W x 17.75" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||548 sq cm / 85 sq in|
|Shaft Material:||Carbon blend|
|Weight:||54"-70" is 19.5 oz (552 g)|