STAR Outlaw 120 Self-Bailing Raft
Item: 86224.01 | Product Details »
- The 12-foot Outlaw 120 gives you nimble but surefooted performance on technical whitewater and smaller streams.
- The STAR Outlaw Series combines classic raft designs with modern materials and construction for premium performance you can afford.
- STAR rafts and catarafts are built with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention.
- A 4" thick drop-stitch floor insert inflates to a rigid 8-10 psi for stiff and responsive whitewater performance.
- Heavy-duty tube and floor material shrugs off encounters with rocks and the wear and tear that comes with years of adventures.
- Frame wear patches on top of the tubes, plus extra material on the bottoms of the side tubes for added protection.
- Comes with two removable thwarts with room to add a third thwart for up to six paddlers, plus a guide in the stern.
- The BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- The floor insert also attaches to the self-bailing bottom using the BAT system.
- Includes twelve 1.5" stainless steel D-rings and four carry handles.
- Three separate air chambers in the outer tube keep you afloat in the event of a puncture.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation valves ensure trouble-free performance.
- High-pressure hand pump required to fully inflate the drop-stitch floor.
- Includes repair kit.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Number of Air Chambers:||6|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||52/2000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||52/2000|
|Bottom Wear Patch:||68/4000|
|Number of D-rings:||12|
|Number of Handles:||4|
|Center Compartment Width:||37"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||60"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||60"|
|Warranty:||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|